Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Conversation starter

This would not be your average conversation. No, this is the conversation about hell.

I finally watched the movie "Hellbound" on Netflix, and it exceeded my expectations. The movie is well made and gives a platform to different views. In my opinion, it is slanted towards Universalism, but works well as a springboard for much soul-searching and even more Scripture searching. I recommend the movie for older audiences.



I'm not crazy about the movie cover; it makes the film seem a bit mocking. No matter. Rather it is a serious documentary with a variety of voices. If you would like to own the movie, visit hellboundthemovie.com and find it there, along with many other resources, including my blog site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I understand this is a difficult subject and there are different views from folks who all value God's inspired word. I value your feedback, corrections and questions. Please leave a comment!